Saturday, April 14, 2012

Real Live Tennis

Jerrick informed me months ago that a professional tennis tournament was held yearly in Houston and that we had to go! Luckily, Flemings was able to get us some tickets to go a few times together and Jerrick even got to go during the day a couple of times. We were excited that some bigger names would be there such as Mardy Fish and John Isner (who I love mainly because he recently beat Djokovic). We were able to see Feliciano Lopez play an I have to say tennis is much more exciting in person! The ball moves faster than TV makes it look. It was a lot of fun to see them play on clay courts. Jerrick kept saying, "this is the absolute best free date ever". He has basically been on cloud nine all week. I am hoping that since he had so much fun he will take me to London for Wimbledon next... Only time will tell!

1 comment:

Christine Peterson said...

mYou are so cute Amy! hope all is well :-)