We drove from Arizona up to St. George and had to stop on the way in Vegas! We only stayed one night but we had a good time! Jerrick really wanted to see the Blue Man Group, so we went to the show and it was fun. They are a funny little group of mimes, but the best part was that my little hubbie got to be part of the show! They approached us before it started and asked him to be in it. I was like "DO IT!" I think he would have anyway, but they made him change his shoes and gave us better seats. Then, in the show they got him out of the audience and pulled him up on stage. He put on a white jumpsuit and helmet and they whisked him off backstage. I could only watch the camera screen as they man handled him with paint! The whole front of his jumpsuit was covered in blue! They turned him over and he was hanging by his feet. Then, they threw his body at a white canvas making a blue man! After, they wheeled a little cart on stage with a huge jello thing on top. When the blue men tore apart the jello, my baby's little head popped out! I was laughing. The lady sitting next to me said, "Wow, he's really eating this up isn't he?" I laughed harder as Jerrick was smiling and loving it. It really made the show! Here are some pics of the strip...
Jerrick was pretty adamant that the guitar on the building looks just like his electric, so we got a pic!
Me, outside of the Venetian. It was my favorite hotel I loved the little Italian boat rides! Maybe some day soon we can take a real one... AHEM... Jerrick? PLEASE!
No comments:
Post a Comment