So, once again I went to Arizona on a school break... yeah I know I am just so predictable! However, this particular trip actually had some business attached! I had my first interview for a Physician Assistant program at Midwestern University in Glendale. Here I am on my way out the door...
Jerrick had to get a picture of me. Ha! It was like the first day of kindergarten he was so sweet. (P.S. I did wear a jacket and look more professional than this picture shows!) Anyway, the interview went so well I decided to call it quits with the whole interview/stress process. I loved the school! I loved the faculty and the program, so I am starting next June! We are so excited to go back to Arizona, but we will really miss our family and friends up here!! After the business was over, we of course had to have some fun! We enjoyed eating out and being in warm weather as we always do when we visit my parents. We had a really fun few days with them but it was too short! We went to an old gold mine town. Here are some pics...
Yes, of course I made everyone get ice cream with me! I don't change much :)

It was hard to leave and say goodbye to my parents and Kemo! I love that dog! But we had a great time!
Jerrick had to get a picture of me. Ha! It was like the first day of kindergarten he was so sweet. (P.S. I did wear a jacket and look more professional than this picture shows!) Anyway, the interview went so well I decided to call it quits with the whole interview/stress process. I loved the school! I loved the faculty and the program, so I am starting next June! We are so excited to go back to Arizona, but we will really miss our family and friends up here!! After the business was over, we of course had to have some fun! We enjoyed eating out and being in warm weather as we always do when we visit my parents. We had a really fun few days with them but it was too short! We went to an old gold mine town. Here are some pics...
Yes, of course I made everyone get ice cream with me! I don't change much :)
It was hard to leave and say goodbye to my parents and Kemo! I love that dog! But we had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment