Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer Break

So, Jerrick and I are both taking classes and working this summer. Not much of a break if you ask me! Therefore, our summer consists basically of this one week vacation between the spring and summer semesters. We went down to Phoenix to spend some quality time with my parents and the sunshine :) Here are some fun pictures from the trip.
We went to Old Scottsdale and mixed right in with the locals...

One night we met up with one of Jerrick's old mission buddies and some of his friends for some good ol fashioned bowling. I love the shoes in the front. PS the girls totally whooped the boys. I have to admit, not on my account! The other two ladies were awesome. When we were clearly winning the boys pretended they weren't trying and goofing off... yeah they couldn't handle the loss! It was fun to see Jared again. One night we also met up with mine and Jerrick's old room mates from Tucson. They happen to be dating now! We must just bring people together! It was so good to see them I miss the good old days in Tucson. I don't have any pictures but they are really awesome people. Love you Paige!!
mmmm... yes those are bacon and cheese flavored CRICKETS!! on the right. The left, hard candy surrounding what was once a scorpion. We didn't buy them to say the least. I'm just not daring enough.

It was so nice to spend a couple nights grilling on the patio and watching the golfers go by. This was burger night and I'm pretty sure my dad outdid himself! I wanted to take a picture so I could remember what he was going to try to get his mouth over! 

So, we basically had a fabulous time and I can't wait to go back down! My parents treat us like royalty they are very giving... says the somewhat spoiled princess :) I love them so much. Hopefully one day we will live closer... can you tell that I love arizona?!

1 comment:

Randy and Lynda said...

We really enjoyed your visit? When are you moving down here?