Friday, June 05, 2015

Maxwell is One Month

Soooo I didn't get the typical sweet snugly new born. He was pretty much the opposite. He mostly screamed if he wasn't sleeping. He would take about 20 min to nurse on one side, then we would change his diaper. Then he would nurse on the other side. Then he would sleep for about a half hour. Then he would wake up and scream and I would try and hold him off for as long as possible before starting the whole routine over. I would basically do that around the clock. I would just do this routine ten times a day! The times when he would sleep I would just hold him and enjoy how precious the sweet newborns are. Other than that, it was a little bit of a stressful transition to parenthood for our little family. I learned a lot of patience through that time period! He spent a lot of time nursing and being held. We used our wrap around the house quite a bit!

ONE MONTH





These are some of the things Max was doing at one month:
-Wakes up in the morning grunting over and over
-Tracks objects
-Looks to see source of sound
-Likes to be swaddled tightly
-Exclusively breastfed








1 comment:

Sam Mitchell said...

I love your non-squishy newborn, but cutest 11-month old on the planet little Maxwell.