Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kummer Girls do Las Vegas

Another girls trip- but this time Katy could also join Kim and my mom in coming down. We had so much fun! 


The flowers at Bellagio. I never tire of seeing this- especially since it is always changing! We had to get a picture of Katy in front of the bird, since "birdie" is her nickname.


More delicious food and treats from Serendipity! A must when the ladies come visit!


We saw Jabbawockeez while they were here. I love dance, but I didn't expect to enjoy the show as much as I did. They were awesome! And hilarious. I definitely recommend this entertaining show. We also got to see "O" the Cirque show while they were here. Hands down the best cirque show I have seen. I kept wondering how it was humanly possible to do all of the acrobatics. My mind was blown! I loved it!




We stayed at the Vdara. All in all, we jammed a lot of shopping, laughing, and eating into one long weekend. I love having both sisters and my mom for a visit. We always have a blast!

No comments: