Look who we saw! David Archuletta was eating at Rodizio when Jerrick was working. When I picked him up we got a picture when he was leaving! He is so cute :)
Hey amy I found you through the hinckleys blog, Ted added your family to ours, hope you don't mind!?! Anyway congratulations on your wedding and everything else you guys are really cute and seem really happy! I will check up on your blog every so often if you don't mind, feel free to peek at ours too. Ted does all the blogging, but I like to read them when I get a minute. Great to see you. I am afraid maybe you guys are gone forever now that your parents have moved, but hopefully we can keep in touch through our blogs! Love Jennie Beard
We started our little family on June 27, 2008 when we were married in the Salt Lake City Temple. We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We are just taking life one day at a time and loving all that life has to offer!
6 comments:
Hey amy I found you through the hinckleys blog, Ted added your family to ours, hope you don't mind!?! Anyway congratulations on your wedding and everything else you guys are really cute and seem really happy! I will check up on your blog every so often if you don't mind, feel free to peek at ours too. Ted does all the blogging, but I like to read them when I get a minute. Great to see you. I am afraid maybe you guys are gone forever now that your parents have moved, but hopefully we can keep in touch through our blogs!
Love Jennie Beard
How fun! He's a teeny little guy.:)
Aim! How fun. I'm a little disappointed that you didn't call and tell me however... j/k. He is so tiny though!
Hi Amy! It's Kristie Hinckley! I miss you! :)
That is SO cool that you got to see David Archuleta!
Anyway... My blog is:
www.mormonbookworm.blogspot.com
It has some pictures of my Young Womanhood Recognition Night {the night of my 16th birthday!}
It's private, so let me know your e-mail address. My e-mail address is: kristiehinckley@adelphia.net
Love and Miss,
Kristie Hinckley
How fun. He looks so little! You all look beautiful though!
How fun!!! I guess it pays to work there, right? What a cutie, though. You could just take him home in your little pocket!
Post a Comment