
This beautiful June day turned out to be all that I expected! We were sealed in the morning in the Salt Lake Temple, after which we were greeted by all of our family; and Jerrick has a very large family. It was amazing despite waiting forever for our chance to take photos (apparantly the Salt Lake Temple is very busy in June . . . ). Afterward we had a yummy luncheon at The Lion House and a reception later that night at Heritage Gardens. It was so beautiful! We made our getaway in Jerrick's car decked out with honeymoon decorations, courtesy of my wonderful bridesmaids. It was a day I will never forget, as no girl ever should.


My mom and bridesmaids were all so amazing! I love them so much!


Above we have Kim, Lindsey, and Katy. The blondes are my sisters and Lindsey is like my sister. She flew from Ohio to be with me on my special day! hmmm I think they started to have a little too much fun though...

Look at these studs! Jerrick and his brothers Jeremy, Jerrod, and Jeremiah being tough.

I aboslutely LOVED my cake! It actually tasted really good too, although it was such a shame to even cut it.

And of course, the wedding wouldn't be complete without me breaking my daddy's heart. This was our dance together. I cried everytime I even thought about it before the big day! I will still always be a daddy's girl though :)

No comments:
Post a Comment